Foundations Model 100-SSE-SM / 100-SSESM - Surface Mounted Stainless Steel Special Needs Change Table
Designed for adults and the physically challenged with an extended length of over 62". Ideal for use in schools, nursing homes, and hospitals. Constructed of heavy-duty type 304 brushed stainless steel and is rated to support a static load of 400 lbs. Dual pneumatic gas springs provide easy and safe open/close operation. When closed, unit projects 4" from wall. ADA and ANSI compliant when properly installed and features cushioned safety corners and one-hand operation safety strap.
Features of Special Needs Extended Length Changing Station (Surface Mount):
- Open unit protrudes from wall 21.75" when open.
- Safety strap sanitizes easily and adjusts with one hand.
- Cushioned safety corner for added protection.
- Designed for adults and the physically challenged.
- Rated to support a static load of 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- ADA and ANSI Compliant
View product reviews of the Foundations® 100SSE-SM - Surface Mounted Stainless Steel Special Needs Changing Station.