Frost 305 - Foot Operated Freestanding Waste Receptacle 15" x 19" x 34"H - Garbage Bin
Site Location: The Frost pedal operated free standing waste containers can be used in almost any application.
The Frost 305 pedal operated waste receptacles are perfect for use in schools, offices, retail stores, homes, airports, gyms, and other professional locations. They offer flexible labeling to allow to the user to choose between regular waste, recycling, personal protective equipment (PPE), organics, or bio-hazard. The large toe pedal and hidden spring-loaded mechanisms eliminate pinch points. Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing of the lid. Canadian made out of heavy 22 gauge steel provides long term durability and fire protection. It has a large capacity and includes both a bag holder ring and plastic liner, which means less frequent changing of bags.
- Large foot pedal with toe guard
- Spring loaded hidden operating mechanisms eliminate pinch points
- Dampers provide smooth and quiet opening and closing
- Flexible decal labels included in two sizes (Waste, Recycling, PPE, Organics, and Biohazard)
- Comes with bag holder apparatus and plastic liner
- Plastic gliders protect floors
Canadian made of all welded 22 gauge steel
- Complies with OSHA standards for containment of infectious waste
Recommended bag size: 66.0 cm x 91.4 cm (26” x 36”)
Capacity: 95.1 liters (25.1 US gal, 20.9 Imp. gal)
Warranty: 1 year
View product reviews of the Frost 305 - Foot Operated Waste Receptacle.