Frost 714-C - No Touch Soap / Sanitizer Dispenser - 714C ABS White
• The high quality ABS provides a durable and inexpensive option for the end user
• Dispenses universal non-proprietary soap and sanitizer from standard commercial suppliers
• Can accommodate liquid and lotion soaps and sanitizers and can be easily converted to hold different forms of soap/sanitizer
• Refillable soap reservoir allows for easy cleaning and maintenance while helping the user to save costs on bulk soap and sanitizer
• Completely concealed wall mounting with no visible mounting screws, mounting screws provided
• The unit operates with alkaline batteries (1.5V), AA size, quantity of 4
Dispensing: Frost’s 714-C dispenses soap automatically by placing your hands 1.2cm (0.79”) to 12 cm (4.72”) from the sensor. This product is also universal; meaning, the unit is non-proprietary and dispenses soap and sanitizer from standard commercial suppliers. This allows the end user to avoid getting locked into supply contracts and should save them money on their janitorial supplies. To refill this product, open the housing with the key provided, remove the soap tank prior to filling to avoid spilling into the electronic box, and pour your soap/sanitizer into the soap tank once removed. Once the soap tank has been filled reinstall it into the base plate. When dispensing liquid soap/sanitizer, the dispensing volume is 0.8-1.1ml (0.027-0.037 fl oz.). The soap pump has an estimated life of 100,000 cycles, and has an estimated battery life of 25,000 cycles or 1-year. A flashing blue light on the unit will indicate when the battery is low. Ensure the soap/sanitizer being used is compatible with the pump as the wrong type of soap may damage the soap pump.
• The bulk filled reservoir holds 500ml (16.9 fl oz.) of liquid soap
• Robust high quality ABS in white
• 10.6cm W x 23.0cm H x 9.5cm D (4.17″ W x 9.06″ H x 3.74″ D)
Warranty: 1 year
View product reviews of the Frost 714-C - Touch Free Hand Soap/Sanitizer Dispenser.